Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes Test Papers
Chapter 13: Surface Areas and Volumes
- Surface Area: Combination of Solids
- Volume of a Combination of Solids
- Conversion of Solid from One Shape to Another
|1||TEST PAPER 1||DOWNLOAD|
|2||TEST PAPER 2||DOWNLOAD|
|3||TEST PAPER 3||DOWNLOAD|
|4||TEST PAPER 4||DOWNLOAD|
|5||TEST PAPER 5||DOWNLOAD|
- Surface Area: Combination of Solids: This section explains how to find the surface area of a combination of two or more solids, such as cubes, cuboids, cylinders, cones, and spheres.
- Volume of a Combination of Solids: This section explains how to find the volume of a combination of two or more solids using various formulas.
- Conversion of Solid from One Shape to Another: This section explains how to convert a solid from one shape to another, such as converting a cuboid into a cylinder or a cone into a sphere.
Overall, Chapter 13 of NCERT Maths textbook for class 10 provides an understanding of the various concepts related to surface areas and volumes of different solids and their combinations. It lays the foundation for further study of geometry and trigonometry in higher classes.