Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles Test Papers
Chapter 12: Areas Related to Circles
- Perimeter and Area of a Circle
- Areas of Sector and Segment of a Circle
- Areas of Combinations of Plane Figures
|1||TEST PAPER 1||DOWNLOAD|
|2||TEST PAPER 2||DOWNLOAD|
|3||TEST PAPER 3||DOWNLOAD|
|4||TEST PAPER 4||DOWNLOAD|
|5||TEST PAPER 5||DOWNLOAD|
- Perimeter and Area of a Circle: This section explains the concept of circumference and area of a circle and how to find them using various formulas.
- Areas of Sector and Segment of a Circle: This section explains the concepts of sector and segment of a circle and how to find their areas using various formulas.
- Areas of Combinations of Plane Figures: This section explains how to find the areas of combinations of two or more plane figures, such as rectangles, triangles, and circles.
Overall, Chapter 12 of NCERT Maths textbook for class 10 provides an understanding of the various concepts related to the areas of circles and their components. It lays the foundation for further study of geometry in higher classes.