Chapter 6 Triangles Test Papers
Chapter 6: Triangles
- Introduction to Triangles
- Similar Figures
- Criteria for Similarity of Triangles
- Areas of Similar Triangles
- Introduction to Triangles: This section introduces the concept of triangles and their properties. It discusses the types of triangles based on their sides and angles, and the sum of the angles in a triangle.
- Similar Figures: This section discusses the concept of similar figures and their properties. It explains how to determine whether two figures are similar, and how to find the ratio of their corresponding sides.
- Criteria for Similarity of Triangles: This section explains the criteria for similarity of triangles, such as the angle-angle-angle (AAA) criterion, side-angle-side (SAS) criterion, and side-side-side (SSS) criterion.
- Areas of Similar Triangles: This section explains how to find the areas of similar triangles using the ratio of their corresponding sides. It also discusses the application of the Pythagorean theorem in finding the heights of triangles.
Overall, Chapter 6 of NCERT Maths textbook for class 10 provides an introduction to triangles and their properties. It lays the foundation for further study of trigonometry and geometry in later chapters