Arihant Master the NCERT for NEET PCB Latest FREE Download
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) exam is one of the most important exams through which, you can take admission in AIIMS and other medical colleges. This exam is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam is organized with 720 marks in total with a time duration of 3 hours. In this 3 hours, you have to cover Physics, Chemistry and Biology questions. About 360 marks of questions are asked from Biology and rest 360 marks questions are asked from Physics and Chemistry combined. To grasp this exam with good percentile, you need to practice well with good quantity of questions with latest pattern and syllabus. NCERT Books are considered to be the best resources for the preparation of NEET exam, as they cover complete syllabus of NEET with all concepts which are relevant. In this post, we have uploaded “Master the NCERT” books by Arihant publication for all subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Perfect study resource to build the foundation over NEET and other Medical entrances exam.
- Provides dual advantage to the students of class XI/ XII
- Topicwise Objective Questions for each chapter, NCERT Examplar Objective Questions for practice.
- Complete coverage of Previous’ Years Medical entrance Questions
- Complete explanations for Difficult Questions While preparing for the entrance exams like IIT JEE, etc, aspirants need to go beyond the traditional NCERT Textbook to gain the complete grip over it, to answer all the questions correctly during the exams.
Arihant 34 Years Solved Papers NEET
|Book Name||Click to Download|