Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry Test Papers
Chapter 8: Introduction to Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Trigonometric Ratios of Some Specific Angles
- Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Trigonometric Identities
|1||TEST PAPER 1||DOWNLOAD|
|2||TEST PAPER 2||DOWNLOAD|
|3||TEST PAPER 3||DOWNLOAD|
|4||TEST PAPER 4||DOWNLOAD|
|5||TEST PAPER 5||DOWNLOAD|
- Trigonometric Ratios: This section introduces the concept of trigonometric ratios of an angle, such as sine, cosine, and tangent. It explains how to find the ratios of a given angle in a right triangle.
- Trigonometric Ratios of Some Specific Angles: This section explains how to find the trigonometric ratios of some specific angles, such as 0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, and 90°.
- Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles: This section explains how to find the trigonometric ratios of complementary angles, such as sin(90°-θ) = cosθ and cos(90°-θ) = sinθ.
- Trigonometric Identities: This section explains some basic trigonometric identities, such as sin²θ + cos²θ = 1 and tanθ = sinθ/cosθ. It also discusses how to use these identities to solve trigonometric equations.
Overall, Chapter 8 of NCERT Maths textbook for class 10 provides an introduction to trigonometry and its basic concepts. It lays the foundation for further study of trigonometry in later chapters